JAZZY TRELLIS JEWELRY
Hand Crocheted Trellis Ribbon Jewelry
by Geri Johnson.
BENEFITS of wearing this type of jewelry:
- Adjustable Length—works with different style necklines
- Hand Washable—with mild soap, place between a towel to dry
(exception-metal thread and metal pendant: damp sponge necklace, use
soft cloth on metal pendant)
- No Clasp to Fasten—great for anyone having issues trying to fasten
- Non-Metallic—ribbon, bead and glass pendants
- Alleviates metal allergies (exception: ones with metal threads and
- Light Weight— Great for those hot days when you
· really do not want to be wearing heavy jewelry
- Bracelets—A bangle without the “clunking” sound when writing, etc.
Sizes depend on hand width.
- Earrings—Different styles available. Special orders can be made with
- Pendants—Initial letter pendants
- Pendants—Customization available
- Wardrobe Accessorizing—match that favorite outfit
How to Wear:
- Slide the bead all the way up to the 2 knots on end of strands
- Necklace will slightly stretch when placing it over your head with the bead in the back.
- Slide the bead down the strands to adjust the length of the necklace.
- Variety of hand made pendants by Geri:
Eggshell, Domino, Quilt Blocks with Polymer Clay